General Gynaecology

In Belgium, most women consult a gynaecologist for gynaecological check-ups or gyneacological problems rather than seeing their family doctor. This could be to discuss contraception, perform a PAP (smear) test, treat heavy periods, discuss menopausal symptoms and treatments or simply for a check-up. I am happy to see you for these and other issues. Please contact the secretary on 02 434 8100 to arrange an appointment.