Dr Graham Hutchings
The following services are provided:
- Pre-pregnancy counseling and prenatal consultations for both normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Prenatal and gynaecological ultrasound
- All types of deliveries (vaginal and caesarean)
- Second opinions
- ‘Well-women’ consultations (regular check-ups for smear (PAP) tests, contraceptive advice including IUD (coil) insertion and removal, and family planning)
- Gynaecological consultations and gynaecological surgery
I aim to provide a high standard of care that is up-to-date and delivered in a personalised and caring environment. My philosophy is to avoid unnecessary medical interventions and to support you in your choices for your healthcare.
This website should provide an overview of the services that I provide but please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions.